For many men and women experiencing hair loss, hair transplant surgery performed by a skilled and experienced medical professional is a safe and effective way to address the issue and restore their hair to a full, natural-looking state. But not everyone who suffers from hair loss is a candidate for a hair treatment procedure, though other treatment options such as hair loss drugs or home-use laser therapy caps may be available and better suited to their needs.
So how do you know if you are a good candidate for hair transplant surgery? You’ll only know for sure after you’ve had a comprehensive hair loss evaluation, but here are three key characteristics which may mean that hair restoration surgery is a good option for you:
· Sufficient supply of donor hair. For hair transplant surgery to work, there actually has to be hair to transplant. Unlike organ transplants where someone else is the donor, hair transplants involve donating your own hair. Hair is taken from areas of hair on the back or sides of your head and transplanted to the treatment area, where it will continue to grow. Both male and female hair replacement candidates must have healthy hair growth in the donor area at the back of the head for transplant surgery to be a viable solution to hair loss.
· Permanent hair loss. For some individuals, hair loss is a temporary or seasonal issue. Surgery is only an appropriate option for those suffering from permanent hair loss, such as male pattern baldness.
· Adults only. Successful hair transplant surgeries (www.besthairtransplantdelhiindia.com) involve identifying the individual patient’s unique hair loss pattern, and transplanting hair to the balding and thinning areas in a way that creates a natural looking hairline. While children and teenagers can experience permanent hair loss, their hair loss pattern may not be fully developed while they are still growing, making it difficult to perform the procedure in a way that will yield optimal results. As such, hair transplant surgery is only recommended as a potential treatment for individuals 18 and older.
Schedule an Appointment for a Hair Loss Treatment Today
As noted, you will only know whether you are a candidate for hair restoration surgery after consulting with a hair transplant surgeon. At the Hair Clinic of Delhi, we evaluate each hair loss patient with a comprehensive and proven methodology, obtaining a detailed medical history, performing an in-depth scalp examination using state-of-the art diagnostic tools and, if indicated, blood tests to detect any underlying imbalances or deficiencies that may be contributing to the hair loss problem. With this information, we can determine the cause of hair loss and the most effective treatment option.
Skin Specialist doctor in South Delhi:
- Phone Number: +91-9958221983/82/81
- Email id: email@example.com
- Website: www.besthairtransplantdelhiindia.com
- Book an appointment: Book Now
Tag: Hair Transplant, Hair Restoration, Hair Loss, Scalp Reduction Clinic, PRP Hair Loss Cost, Best Hair Surgeon Delhi